lunes, 29 de junio de 2015

Myself, the darkness


It was a pleasure to burn

Let myself become ashes in the fury of your tongue

In the coldness of your eyes i see the mirrors of your soul

And it´s grey
And you’re dead
It looks like you’re tired but you won´t give up
No when you can see inside my soul

Try to see the world through my eyes
I´ll show you a few colours
But please don´t take mine

I can take you to some places
Your place of grey skies and empty sorrow
I let you hold my hands and run across a field of death

Cry your pain and make it rain colours
Excruciate those tall walls who won't let you grow old

There you are
Feel it all

Let it go
Become a child and try again
The world is yours

I´ll hold you in your sleep
As long as you accept myself the darkness
As your dearest friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario